John Carroll University
Entrepreneurs Growing Together
A Private Member Organization Providing Access to Fellow Entrepreneurs in a Unique Way
The Mission of the EA is to “assist our members in growing their business and increasing their wealth.”
The John Carroll University Entrepreneurs Association is an organization of business owners who come together regularly for three major themes: Networking, Education, and Students. The association is part of The Edward M. Muldoon Center for Entrepreneurship at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
The EA is a group of about 150 members, 80 percent of whom have an ownership interest in a private company, that have been in business for at least five years with a minimum of $1 million in revenue. The remaining 20 percent are professional members, including accountants, lawyers and service professionals who are leaders in their firms and industries.
Currently, the average revenue for EA companies is over $16 million.
For more information about the JCU Entrepreneurs Association contact Tom Bonda at 216.397.1605 or email@example.com